A single sentence that embodies who we are, who we want to be, and where we’re headed. ¬†All chapters MUST hold this statement true in all they do.
Information on how to properly apply for and set up a chapter with the approval of TLP Gaming. ¬†No chapters can exist outside appropriate approval because of our copyrights and trademarks.
Guild charters are the rulebook by which all chapters operate. ¬†They define leaderships roles as needed by each specific game.
General Guild Rules
A general guide about our guild rules for all our chapters and teams.
Manuals for all types of leaders within TLP guilds or teams. ¬†This is a basic guideline and each chapter must define their own roles in the charter.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Learn how to navigate a merger or an acquisition in order to protect our guild, our members, and those folks coming into TLP, too.
Method of Process
A process of escalation to resolving issues and conflicts.
A list of required meetings that you must try, barring real life events, to make as a leader of a TLP chapter.
All the information that is needed to get a member started with streaming on behalf of TLP.
- No excessive trolling in public or private channels; avoid personal attacks on others at all costs.
- No use of derogatory words in public or private channels; especially the ‚ÄúWords Off Limits‚ÄĚ.
- No willful interruption or malicious actions towards other groups/guilds even when provoked; just walk away. (An Eye for an Eye Leaves Everyone Blind)
- No griefing players in PvP encounters. We PvP with Honor in this guild.
- No rage quitting raids/events. Other folks count on you to be there!
- If you say you are going to be there, be there — barring RL circumstances.
- Scheduled events¬†require all members to be prepared & ready to participate at call time.
- Engage in guild chat, voice chat, and all our other social media avenues to stay CONNECTED with other TLP community members.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers happen when an entire guild, with all its leaders and members, seeks to dissolve their guild and join TLP. ¬†This requires some due diligence on our part because we must ensure our members, our guilds, are protected. We must ensure that everyone that comes into our guild understand how we operate and acclimates to our leaders and structure. This can be a hard process for these folks and we must respect their feelings.
Acquisitions happen when a large group of people leave their old guild to come to TLP. ¬†These can be tricky and to navigate this you should seek the advice of Senior Officers and above. ¬†Sometimes these types of mergers happen after a tumultuous time in the old guild and we must be mindful of not only the new members feelings and trepidation but also the old guild’s feelings.
Below is what we expect our leaders to achieve during this process.
|Multiple meetings with leaders.||Set 1 Merging Leader as Officer for every 20 players.||¬†Merging leaders can only be set as first tier Officers.|
|Minimum of two weeks of co-mingled events.||Members get placed as “Full Members” not trials.||¬†Ranks above that must be earned through time.|
|Merging members must register on our website.||Tag them properly in Discord as TLP Members.||¬†Schedule an extra “fun” event for a few months.|
|Tag merging members in Discord as TLP Allies.||Officers need to be online and available.|
Method of Process
Escalation in our guild follows a certain structure when encountering issues among its members.
The guild policy to date centers around¬†INTENT. If the intent is to push buttons, cause discomfort, or otherwise slander a person or group, we¬†have been known to immediately REMOVE said person from this guild, without escalation. Just a GKICK in the pants. ¬†But even though¬†that can still happen, traditionally we follow a ‚ÄúThree Strikes‚ÄĚ rule and that goes as follows:
1st Offense: Warning made through¬†mail messages¬†and/or¬†private messages.
2nd Offense: 1:1 with the Guild Leaders, possibly a 3 day suspension from guild chat & TeamSpeak/Discord.
3rd Offense:¬†1:1 with the Founders, possibly a GKICK.
After that it‚Äôs an immediate GKICK.
Escalation that concerns a SENIOR OFFICER or above, needs to include the following:
- A verbal warning must be given directly to the leader¬†directly either in game or through TeamSpeak. ¬†An INCIDENT REPORT with associated screenshots must be recorded on our forums¬†for that first verbal warning.
- If a second incident occurs, REPLY to the first incident report and that person gets a 7¬†day suspension from all guild activities.
- If a third incident occurs, REPLY AGAIN to that first incident report and that person gets a¬†demotion from our leadership ranks and all enhanced privileges are removed.
- If another incident occurs after this, the member is them removed from this guild/community and all privileges are revoked.
Pro-Tip: ***ALWAYS*** try to include screenshots in everything you do in regards to escalation issues and upload them to our Leaders Forums.
|For SENIOR OFFICERS and ABOVE¬†of all chapters:
||¬†For COUNCIL MEMBERS & LEADERSHIP of all chapters: