The Royal Britannian Guard RP theme is currently an independent theme from that of CoD’s. Thus it has its own website: www.royalbritannianguard.com — you should visit that site for all the latest storylines, arcs, etc. Below is some basic information of how the structure works. To join the guild (its a separate stone from CoD), you must go through special in character training. That information is available on the chapter’s website.
ROYAL BRITANNIAN GUARD TITLES
- CAPTAIN — The Captain is in charge of the entire association. They answer only to the Royal Commander (part of the RBG RP theme).Â No one can apply for this title as they are the stoneholder. Currently, Kalmar Erikkson serves as Captain.
- LEUITENANT — The RBG can have many Lt.’s working on various storylines and arcs. This is an earned rank, appointed to you by the captain. You have the responsibility to contribute and/or create storylines for those ranks below you.
- SERGEANT — The RBG can have many Sgt.’s working on various storylines and arcs. This is an earned rank, appointed to you by the captain. You have the responsibility to contribute and/or create storylines for those ranks below you.
- DETECTIVE — Detectives specialize in the stealth arts and are often asked to investigate areas of Sosaria for clues within established storylines. The RBG can have many Det.’s working the cases.
- SENTRY — Sentries are in charge of guarding the RBG headquarters, as well as providing security for Umbra itself and any events that they may be engaged to serve in such capacity.
- PATROLMAN — Patrols do just that. They are assigned posts in certain areas of Sosaria to continuously patrol and report on. They are not often involved in cases.
- RANGER — Rangers are specialized archers that are called to serve for specific storylines or arcs. They are the “snipers” if you will of our operation.
- JAILOR — Jailors are in charge of all prisoners, warrants for arrests, and records thereof for all captured player characters.
- ADMINISTRATION — Receptionists, Secretaries, Records Keepers, Court Reporters, Legal Counsel… just about anything you’d like to role play as part of a “police department” that you feel would be fun to play.
HOW TO BECOME PART OF THE ROYAL BRITANNIAN GUARDS
This is actually a separate guild — within the Kindred Unity alliance, thus having the same highlights as CoD — that we use to engage in the worldwide RP theme of the RBG on behalf of CoD. Members do have to be in the RBGU guild to apply for and attain these titles and work the storylines. I (Pandora) myself have play Kalmar Erikkson, the Captain.
There is a set of training objectives that must be completed and a detailed account of those experiences must be submitted in order to become part of the RBG with a starting rank of SENTRY.Â Administration positions are absolved from the training ruleset.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Apply at the RBG website, HERE at the bottom.