This storyline is a private storyline for our exclusive use within the Children of Darkness. Â It has been TRADEMARKED and The Last Prophecy Gaming, Inc. holds all exclusive rights of use. Â Written permission to use this published material must be acquired by request. Â All requests can be sent to email@example.com.
CoD characters that wish to use the serum in their game play can only do so if:
a) their character background supports it through study, apprenticeship, or other directly under Marius de Romanus,
b) or their chracter is old enough to be a recipient of the serum,
c) or theyÂ are willing to submit to the death of theirÂ character otherwise as a failed experiment or test subject.
- Only full vampires can be recipients.
- The older the character, the longer the effects of the serum stay in the body.
- The serum’s first administration will be ROUGH in its application and can result in death.
- Additional administration of the serum can maintain the transformation for more extensive periods.
- Eventually the body will grow resistant to the serum and transformation will no longer hold, currently ~ 13 months.
- An extensive period must pass for the resistance to wear off, usually several years.