We are so excited to be finally nearing the release of the long-awaited PvP-centric MMO, Albion Online. The early-access release for all Legendary packs is set to be on July 17th, probably early in the morning (no time has officially been confirmed yet so stay tuned!), and then for Epic packs on July 18th. All Veteran packs and new players will be welcomed on July 19th. I cannot stress how important early release is in this game. In two days you could be light-years ahead of everyone else. So I do recommend, if you financially can, an upgrade to the Legendary pack. If you cannot afford them, remember that our guild will do our best to ensure you catch up within the first two weeks.
Now the specifics about our detailed release plan will be conveyed to our members via email newsletter. Anyone that has CONFIRMED their commitment via the “Launch Roll Call” has been asked in that form to submit a valid email address for this purpose. Only those that confirm will be sent these emails. What I will share here is the overall general plans for release that our guild has. They are as follows:
- Caerleon will be our main city of occupancy.
- Our “The Last Prophecy” guild island will be established within hours of release out of Caerleon.
- Taxes will be set at 15% indefinitely with fluctuations up as needed to fatten the guild bank.
- Market properties will be acquired in the city of Caerleon.
- Guildies that are focused on PvP/PvE will be split up into “DUNGEON SQUADS” based on their CONFIRMED classes/roles. (Confirmations are due July 11th.)
- Guildies that are focused on gathering/crafting will be put into the “GATHER SQUAD”.
- ALL guildies, regardless of which squad you are in, will be required to ALSO gather stone.
- We will constantly need stone to upgrade our crafting/refining stations.
- Guildies are encouraged to make an alt for their gathering/crafting and just concentrate on crafting their weapons.
- Guildies should be building their guild islands ASAP.
- ALL guildies will be asked to donate ONE FARM PLOT to the guild from their account (just one for all three characters available).
- Guildies will be given some silver if needed to buy seeds (crops/herbs) or baby animals.
- Guildies need to be present at the pre-release meetings happening on:
- Friday, July 14th at 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST. (Can attend this one or Saturday’s.)
- Saturday, July 15th at 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST. (Can attend this one or Friday’s.)
- Sunday, July 16th at 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST. (This one is MANDATORY for all members, barring RL work schedules.)
The specific details of the above and other private details will be emailed to you as part of our newsletter by July 12th. If you guys have any questions, please be sure to ask them in our Discord channels or send me a PM or email at email@example.com 🙂